1. That the Bible, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is God’s inspired Word, free from error in its original languages, and the only infallible rule of faith and life.
2. (a) In the One God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; (b) In the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is fully God and fully man, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His crucifixion, His representative and substitutionary death for our sins, His bodily resurrection and ascension, His mediatorial work, and His second coming; (c) In the personality of the Holy Spirit, the Lord who spoke through the prophets and the executor of all the divine purposes and counsels; who convicts of sin and grants faith in Christ and the new birth; who indwells the believer and sanctifies and helps him in prayer; and who produces in him growth in love and all other virtues, and distributes the gifts of grace to believers for the building up of the Church to the glory of the Lord Jesus.
3. That man is created in the image of God, but that he sinned, and sin entered every aspect of his life, and thus he became separated from fellowship with God and unable to please Him; but that man still remains the object of God’s providence and love and still enjoys his dignity in creation.
4. That salvation is a free gift from God and does not depend on the works and efforts of man, but on the finished work of Christ on the cross; that man experiences new birth through repentance and faith in Christ as his personal Saviour.
5. That the Church is the community of believers and the people of God; that it forms an organism for worshipping the Lord and discipling believers, and also for proclaiming the gospel in the world and then for serving society.
6. In the bodily resurrection of the dead: the righteous to the resurrection of life and the unbelievers to the resurrection of condemnation and eternal punishment.